Night Dress

Hello! Although I am doing a a collaboration set with Luxy I also have time to do something to you! Here is my new dress, is an Elie Saab dress which has been wearing by Dakota Fanning! It is recolorable ( 2 channels) an it include one dress which is not recolorable (the original colour) I hope you really like it! Oh don't forget that soon we will upload the set!!!

Hola! Aunque sigo haciendo la colaboracion con Luxy, todavia tengo tiempo para hacer algo para vosotros! Aqui os traigo mi nuevo vestido, es un vestido de Elie Saab que ha sido usado por Dakota Fanning para unos premios! Es recolorable (2 canales) e incluye un vestido que no lo es (el vestido de original color) espero que verdaderamente os guste! Ah y no olvideis que muy pronto sera lanzado el set!!!!












Share:

2 comentarios

  1. Wow! I love ALL of your dresses. You are an amazing creator. I hope you don't stop creating and I also hope you continue your amazing work with Sims 4 :D thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh thank you so much! I'm very happy to read it! I also hope I will be able make dresses for sims 4, I will try it!! :))

      Eliminar